Sustainable (Green) Procurement Policy
We believe that as a Company we have a responsibility to Society and to the Environment that we operate in.
Our Sustainable Procurement Policy allows us to align our Business goals with those of Society at large and the Environment, by meeting our needs for goods, services and works not just on price and quality considerations but also including Social, Environmental and Economic factors.
Hence, in our procurement decisions, we are committed to the following:-
- Provide new employment opportunities whenever possible, rather than subcontracting.
- Strive to be Employers of Choice.
- Be ethical in all our dealings with our stakeholders.
- Be good Corporate Citizens by honouring all our obligations.
- Give preference to suppliers who share our commitment to Sustainable Procurement.
- Support worthy causes within our Community.
- Reduce our environmental footprint as much as possible by utilising energy-saving equipment and embracing the reduce – reuse – recycle methodology.
- Foster innovation which can lead to the creation of sustainable markets thus promoting long-term growth.